Saturday 28 May 2011

The A-Z of Me...

I saw this tag on Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog and thought it would be a really nice tag for my first post. If anyone is even reading this then do check out her blog, she is the most cheerful person I know on here and her youtube videos never fail to cheer me up, louise if your reading this then hey. 



Kayy here is goes...
The A-Z of Me...

Age: I'm 16 and I can not wait to turn 17 so I can finally drive!

Bed Size: Single, I have never really been a fan of double beds because they make me feel lonely and I like to be all snuggled in my single bed

Chore you Hate: It isn't really a chore as such, but looking after my  sister kills me.

Dogs: I love my german shepard cross collie. His name is Alfie, he is dead bouncy and loves to give me snuggles

Essential start of your day: Washing my face with cold water with Simple face wash, so refreshing

Favourite Colour:I love all pastel colours, but my favourite would have to be purple

Gold or Silver: silver

Height: 5"4, midget.

Instruments I play: I used to play the saxaphone but then I just stopped... I miss it

Job Title: Student... I have got an interview next week as a gymnastic coach

Kids: Yes someday, but not yet!

Live: Teesside

Mum's name: Marie

Nickname: Well Beth is actually my real name (not bethany) so I can't really have a nickname, although my boyfriend calls me sugarplum, urghh.

Pet Peeve: People that think they are better than you.

Quote from a movie: Aww anything from Alice in wonderland <3

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 13 year old hormonal sister Lauren.

Time you wake up: around seven during the week, and around ten on a weekend

Underwear: I love lacey pants for some reason, but bra's... whatever fits!

Vegetables you dislike: I like them all...

What makes you run late: Spending to much time on my hair and makeup

X-rays you've had done: Hmm when I dislocated my shoulder and my teeth

Yummy food you make: My amazing cupcakes

Zoo animal: I love watching the meercats

I tag anyone reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment