Monday 1 August 2011

Brum brum...

I have decided to really get into this blogging business, I have lots of time on my hands and I really want to get into it... so yea.
I had my first driving lesson last week on my 17th birthday (I will be doing a birthday haul soon). It went pretty good considering I don't have a clue about cars at all, now I do though, it isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I was going 30 mph round the industrial estate and I loved it. Can't wait for my next lesson.
I have seen the car I want for my first car to! A Nissan Figaro...
I just think this car is so cute and small. I love all the colours it comes in and I am a lover for pastel colours. This car is just made for me, I think its adorable. I saw it down my grandma's road the other day and I was like oh wow.... I need.

2 comments: